About

FREEDOM NATION UNITED

Our Creed

The foundation has been poured.

We are committed to action.

We are done with small thinking.

We choose to be different because we are unique, inter-connected individuals and we are proud of that.

We don’t play like others in the “crowd” do.

We will be understood by the 3% of The World and misunderstood, at times, by the remaining 97%. That’s okay.

We are the positive force that shapes our futures.

We are committed to the journey to Wealth.

And to receive our just rewards – for which we are eternally grateful.

What We Offer

Leadership Development

Social Media (e.g. Blog, YouTube, Twitter)

Classified Advertising (e.g. Craig’s List}

Warm Market – mine and my peoples’

Meet-Ups

Out-and-About Living Life

Teach

MyPFSTraining.com

Lavination LiveStream

STAR Schools

Investment Licensing Classes

Insurance Licensing Classes

Train

Lavination TTDE

Lavination PDRE

Finatics Super Saturday

Livestream for Satellite Offices

FINatics Weekly Professional Development MasterMinding [559-726-1300 / 1399   (989313#)]

Wholesaler Conference Calls

Leaders Developing Leaders

Real People Helping Real People – Build A Business While Having A Life – By Profiting From Your Passion program

“We Are Think and Grow Rich” Mindset Calls [712-432-0900 / 0990   (565762#)]

“Timeless Wisdom In Action” Mentoring Calls [702-851-4044   (947366#)]

Carnegie Project 10 Billion – Acquisition Of Wealth –  Broadcasts

One-on-one Mentoring Sessions

LaMarque Mindset Calls [951-262-3702]

Larry Weidel Big-Hitters Mindset Calls [559-726-1300 / 1399   (581560#)

Generation Of Wealth

Find Money

FNA

19 (21) Ways Conversation

MorningStar Analysis (to provide potential for equivalent rate of return with less risk)

Make Money

Professional Part-Timer Program Business Building

Over-rides as a reward for the business done by those in your business who you have helped train

Bonuses (Stock and Cash)

Save Money

3 ‘Buckets’ – Emergency Fund – Short-Term Fund (a.k.a House Fund) – Retirement Fund

ABCs of Investing Conversation

Improved Wealth Accumulation (Better Rate Of Return with Less Risk)

Mutual Funds in Tax Advantaged Investment Vehicles (e.g. 401Ks, 403Bs, SEP, SIMPLE, Roth IRAs, Traditional IRAs)

Managed Accounts (Discipline, Diversification, Dollar Cost Averaging)

Get Out Of Debt

Debt-Stacking (for < $10K debt)

Debt Work-outs ($10K or greater)

Financial Security

Knowing your 3 key numbers (Insurance Protection Number (IPN), Financial Independence Number (FIN) and debt-freedom date)

Low-cost Term Life Insurance

On-Going Wealth Generation Coaching

Rules Of Money Conversation

FIN targeted Game Plans [FNA]

Annuitization (using appropriate payout options to ensure a regular income stream upon’ retirement’)

Legal Representation [Wills and Lawyer on Retainer]

Financial Independence

Knowing and Hitting YOUR Financial Independence Number (FIN) AND Debt Freedom Date

Time Freedom, Mind Freedom, Money Freedom, Freedom of Location.
Now that’s a crusade worth fighting for!

FREEDOM, STRENGTH AND HONOR TO YOU

Let’s stay in touch
Phone: 610-781-2392
Skype: prpock

Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
Google Plus

PARTICIPATE in our Generation Of Wealth Communities

We Are Think And Grow Rich Call (Mon – Fri) 712-432-0990 Access Code: 565762#
Generation Of Wealth Broadcast (Sat)
Timeless Wisdom In Action (Facebook Group)
Carnegie Project 10 Billion (Facebook Group)
Freedom Nation United Blog

LOVE WEALTH – LOVE HEALTH – LOVE HAPPINESS – LOVE LOVE

 

Published: August 12, 2012, 18:04 | 1 Comment on About

One response to “About”

  1. Erika says:

    Life changing. Mind altering. Transformational information and person.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *