March Magic Word Power – First Semi-Final – FAITH versus LOVE
“In the beginning was the WORD”
Saint John 1:1
Freedom Nation United March Magic Word Power
Final Four – Game One
THOUGHTS, as Wallace Wattles so eloquently teaches us
in his seminal work “The Science Of Getting Rich”
TURN INTO MATTER.
IT IS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT YOU BRING ABOUT
So What does this mean to me, you ask?
How are we going to use this knowledge to change other peoples’ lives for the better, you ask?
Welcome to the Freedom Nation ‘March Magic’ WORD-POWER tournament – Final Four – Game ONE.
Faith has gotten the better of Gratitude, Decision, Contentment and Selfishness.
Love has conquered Enthusisam, Insight, Fear and Disappointment.
Leaving Today’s Match-Ups of: –> Faith vs. Love
YOU, dear reader, will be asked to select just one of these EMPOWERING WORDS that most resonates with you and your journey of success..
Each WORD is presented with its definition – as ‘Googled’ from a reputable dictionary.
In addition, to help you make your choice, for each word a video has been selected that is associated with it.
The additional supporting quotes added at the round of the ‘sweet sixteen’ are provided as a reminder, and
Since this is the FINAL FOUR and the choice is becoming more difficult, an additional video playlist is provided to help in your selection.
Please enjoy the material provided and select your chosen word by entering it in the “Comment” section for this blog, preferably with a reasoning for your choice – though that is optional. These reasonings will be used by the tournament commissioners in the event of a tie-breaker being required.
Note: For purposes of the competition comments for today’s match-ups will be tallied at close of business E.S.T. on March 31. 2014
Our dictionary source for today are the good people at merriam-webster.com/dictionary
Our quotes source for the match-ups are the good people at goodreads.com
So, as the old WWF announcer used to enthuse – LET’s GET READY TO RUMBLE
FAITH vs. LOVE
: firm belief in something for which there is no proof
: strong belief or trust in someone or something
: belief in the existence of God
: strong religious feelings or beliefs
: a system of religious beliefs
Examples of FAITH
His supporters have accepted his claims with blind faith.
Our faith in the government has been badly shaken by the recent scandals.
Lending him the money to start his own business was an act of faith.
It requires a giant leap of faith for us to believe that she is telling the truth.
Nothing is more important to her than her faith in God.
She says that her faith has given her the courage to deal with this tragedy.
Faith without doubt leads to moral arrogance, the eternal pratfall of the religiously convinced. —Joe Klein, Time, 17 May 2004
YOUR FAITH VIDEO –> George Michael – Faith
SUPPORTING QUOTES FOR FAITH:
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” ? Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version
- “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.” ? Max Lucado, He Still Moves Stones
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.” ? J.M. Barrie, The Little White Bird
- “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” ? Paulo Coelho, Brida
- People who change the world, faith in humanity restored…
- Faith | a short film
- Abraham Hicks ~ Faith is not belief in the unknown
- Blind Faith – 1969 The Lost Concert
- The Script – Science and Faith (Live at The Aviva Stadium) HD
——————————————————- VERSUS ——————————————————–
: a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
: attraction that includes sexual desire
: the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship
: a person you love in a romantic way
Examples of LOVE
Children need unconditional love from their parents.
He was just a lonely man looking for love.
Mr. Brown seems to imply that when he retired he relinquished her love as casually as he dispensed with her secretarial services. —Ken Follett, New York Times Book Review, 27 Dec. 1987
YOUR LOVE VIDEO –> Jennifer Warnes and Joe Cocker – Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong
SUPPORTING QUOTES FOR LOVE:
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
? Dr. Seuss
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
? Elbert Hubbard
- “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”
? Elie Wiesel
- “Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
? Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- The Beatles – All You Need Is Love
- The Troggs – Love Is All Around
- Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain & Tennille
- The Secret to Intimacy | The Science of Love
- Abraham Hicks- Attracting & Practicing The Feeling of Love
🙂 Select your word for the COMMENT BELOW 🙂
THAT ABOUT COVERS IT FOR TODAY
HOPE YOU HAD FUN
See you tomorrow, same blog time, same blog channel
as we complete the elimination rounds and decide which words will compere for our CHAMPIONSHIP
But don’t just take it from me…
You can tell Infinite Intelligence – Saint John sent you!
For myself, I hope that today’s post has, in some way, encouraged you – Dear Reader – to challenge your self-talk so that it might become rich in WORDS OF POWER that inspire you and drive you on to claim the prize for which only YOU are destined.
See you on our next blog
Oh, and by the way,
If you got value from todays content please ‘like’ it and $hare it with three people who could most benefit from its message
FREEDOM, STRENGTH AND HONOR TO YOU
Let’s stay in touch
PARTICIPATE in our Generation Of Wealth Communities
We Are Think And Grow Rich Call (M – F) 712-432-0990 Access Code: 565762# sample here
Generation Of Wealth Broadcast (Sat)
Timeless Wisdom In Action (Facebook Group)
Carnegie Project 10 Billion (Facebook Group)
Freedom Nation United Blog
LOVE WEALTH – LOVE HEALTH – LOVE HAPPINESS – LOVE LOVE
Published: March 31, 2014, 20:35 | No Comments on March Magic Word Power – First Semi-Final – FAITH versus LOVE
Category: Mind Freedom